Our latest Newsletter is now out. Among the news, updates, and research you’ll read about:
- Our latest autism research
- How we’re using two generous grants to help the Cullman Center grow
- An exciting new article from our friend Dr. Rhonda Patrick about links between Alzheimer’s disease and diet
- A new report from Science magazine on gut bacteria in the brain and the potential that they influence behavior, mood, and possibly neurological diseases
- A fascinating article by Dr. Robert Naviaux (UCSD) calling for more research emphasis on “unblocking the healing cycle,” as opposed to curing disease
- The Cullman Center’s participation in the recent 100 Years of Nutrition Research celebration at JHU
- News of our “Aquaponics of Moringa” projects
Click here to go to the Newsletter page.
To subscribe to the newsletter, click here.